Last updated: 7 March, 2012
5. CRUSTALLI WEBSITE. We grant you a limited license to access and use the Crustalli Website. This license does not include a right for you to: (a) download (other than page caching) or modify any part of the Crustalli Website without our express written consent; (b) use the Crustalli Website for any resale or commercial use; (c) make any derivative use of the Crustalli Website or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Crustalli Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without the express written consent of the respective owner. You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing “Crustalli,” our parent company, affiliates, partners or artists without express written permission. We also grant you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Crustalli Website so long as the link does not portray us in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
6. Third-party Links. We may provide hyperlinks to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and will not be responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such third-party websites or resources.
7. RESTRICTIONS. In visiting the Crustalli Website, you agree to not engage in conduct that may be considered illegal or tortious including, without limitation, “hacking” the Crustalli Website, infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of third-parties, modifying, altering, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling the Crustalli Website or related documentation and creating derivative works based upon the same.
8. TRADEMARKS. CRUSTALLI™, the CRUSTALLI™ logo, Kick the Buddy™, Kick the Buddy™: Second Kick™, Kick the Buddy™: Second Kick™ Free™ Kick the Buddy Episodes™, Kick the Buddy Free™, Parking Lot by Crustalli™ and all other related trademarks (including, without limitation, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names) displayed on or within the Crustalli Website are trademarks of Crustalli or our respective licensors and any use thereof must be approved by Crustalli Ltd. (“Marks”). The Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service without express written permission and all goodwill associated with the use of such Marks will inure to the benefit of their respective owners.
9. COPYRIGHTS. All content residing on the Crustalli Website is the property of Crustalli Ltd. No underlying right, title or interest in or to any content will pass to you by virtue of accessing the Crustalli Website.
10. FEEDBACK. We do not accept unsolicited feedback, suggestions or other information about the Crustalli Website or other aspects of our business. If you provide us with feedback or other ideas, we will be free to use any feedback provided by you for any purpose (without compensation to you) including, without limitation, improving its products and services and creating derivative products.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
(a) WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, AND/OR GUARANTEE OF THE SUITABILITY OF THE CRUSTALLI WEBSITE FOR YOUR PURPOSES, OR THAT THE USE OF THE SAME WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR FUNCTION PROPERLY IN COMBINATION WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY TECHNOLOGY, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS OR DATA.
(b) THE CRUSTALLI WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS" AND ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SAME, OR TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, COMMUNICATIONS, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS AND SERVICE CONTAINED THEREIN. YOUR USE OF THE CRUSTALLI WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
(c) WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CRUSTALLI WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.